Death stalks the Bloodwind Spoil. Nagash’s gaze turns towards this nightmare realm of slaughter and butchery and he sends his midnight armies to claim the souls that he believes are rightfully his. Perhaps smaller warbands will succeed where his invasion has failed. Even now they chip away at the domains of the living with the cold patience of the grave taking what land they can and replacing the madness with the unmoving unchanging unfeeling calm of the dead – in the name of the Great Necromancer.
Bringers of Death is the essential guide to commanding the forces of Grand Alliance: Death in games of Warcry. Four large warbands are detailed in full from the ethereal Nighthaunt to the disciplined Ossiarch Bonereapers. You’ll find loads of new fighter cards background tables Fated Quests and Challenge Battles – in short everything you need to play the forces of Death in full campaigns.
Inside you’ll find:
- Full rules for the following warbands: Flesh-eater Courts Legions of Nagash Nighthaunt and Ossiarch Bonereapers.
- Fighter cards for nearly every model available to the Grand Alliance: Death ranges.
- Rules for two Monsters of Death: Terrorgheists and Zombie Dragons.
- Refined rules to include Monsters in your warband as well as new abilities to use against them!
- New rules for warbands with mixed Faction Runemarks under the same Grand Alliance and more than one Leader.
- Tables for warrior names warband origins and leader backgrounds.
- 4 Death Fated Quests including Spoils of Victory tables for both Honour and Glory.
- 6 Death Challenge Battles including special rules and valuable Spoils.
If you feel compelled to collect the souls of the Eightpoints in the name of Nagash this 64-page softback book is for you.
A copy of the Warcry Core Book is required to make full use of the contents of this expansion.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 111-72