Warhammer 40000: Grand Tournament Mission Pack Jun-21 Eng
- Op voorraad
- Gratis bezorgd vanaf 50,-
- Voor 15.30 uur besteld, morgen in huis
- Vragen? Bel +31(0)58 737 0055
- 30 dagen retourneren
Inside this 96-page softback book you'll find:
- Two mission packs comprising nine missions each for Incursion- and Strike Force-scale battles each designed to offer a different challenge to the players.
- Guidelines for setting up and playing a matched play or Grand Tournament-level competitive game including suggested battlefield size time limit and how best to determine secondary objectives.
- Updated secondary objectives. Some are entirely new while others have been tweaked or had the amount of Victory points they award adjusted.
- And much much more…
In addition you'll also find a separate 56-page book – the Munitorum Field Manual Mk II – containing all the latest matched play points updates painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters.
Whether you're looking to take your matched play gaming to a whole new level or are wanting to stay on the
pulse with all the latest points value developments for every faction Chapter Approved has something for you and is a fitting guide to the incredible new edition of Warhammer 40000.
Please note: the points values featured in the Munitorum Field Manual 2021 MkII for the Thousand Sons and Grey Knights are incorrect due to a delay in the release of their codexes. Until these codexes are released later in 2021 you can download the updated points values for the Thousand Sons and Grey Knights from the PDF found in the downloads tab. These points values cater for all the units from both of these factions and are designed to be used alongside their current codexes until their new books arrive.