The Happy Birthday Business by Frances Marshall - Goochelboek
Do you do magic for birthday parties? Would you like to enhance your business to include this very lucrative type of show? Frances Marshall was in the Happy Birthday Business for decades. She kept up to date in it by virtue of a bevy of Happy Birthday Clowns who are out every weekend, and in between, doing Happy Birthday Business. She knew a lot about getting into this field and how to be successful in it.
This is Frances's idea book! The 8 1/2 x 11 inch, perfect-bound book covers many phases of the Happy Birthday Business, to give you hundreds of ideas to work on. For a bonus, there are also tricks and routines included - material used by actively engaged Happy Birthday performers. 120 pages illustrated with photos and line drawings.
- The Happy Birthday Business
- Spreading the News About the Show
- About This Low Budget
- The Clown Character For You
- The Telephone Deal and How to Make It
- Telephone Scenario
- Where to Go to Do Shows
- The Senior Citizen and the Happy Birthday Party
- What About the Rest of Us?
- Alive on Arrival
- Suitable Tricks for Birthday Party Shows and Why
- Problem of Age and the Happy Birthday Party
- Business End of the Happy Birthday Business
- Guide Book and Planner
- The Magic Bus
- Happy Birthday Business in Restaurants
- Happy Birthday, or Merry Christmas!
- Birthday Party Opening Routine
- Anatomy of a Happy Birthday Clown
- Fifteen Tricks, Routines, and Ideas plus
- Happy Birthday Magic from the Other Side of the World
Uw beoordeling: Note: HTML-code wordt niet vertaald!
Oordeel: Slecht Goed
Voer onderstaande code in: